Our fabulous Lakeview PTA is preparing to fill some very important roles for next year's PTA Executive Board. If you are interested in joining our team and filling a position, please let one of our current board members or the head of our nominating committee, Christina Lukehart ([email protected]), know. Here are the current open positions and a description of their responsibilities.
- Responsible for leading PTA toward specific goals chosen by its members.
- Creates agendas for and is presiding officer at Board and Association Meetings.
1ST VICE PRESIDENT, MEMBERSHIP
- Conducts an annual Membership Campaign.
- Works closely with the treasurer and other financial officers in handling PTA funds.
- Keeps a record of all PTA funds collected, deposited and disbursed.
- Prepares monthly and annual financial reports.
- Responsible for collecting the number of PTA volunteer hours of service and preserving a record of PTA activities and achievements for the year.