PK and Kinder 2021-2022 ONLINE Registration Opens Today
- PK and Kinder 2021-2022 ONLINE Registration Opens Today
- Please complete the Online Enrollment process.
Online Enrollment Instructions (English | Spanish)
- Along with the signed enrollment confirmation from the online process, submit the following materials:
- A current Photo Identification (A government or non-government issued Photo ID)
- Proof of the child's birth date must be presented at the time of registration. Proof may be a certified copy of a birth record or a statement by the local registrar or a county recorder certifying the date of birth, or a baptism certificate duly attested, or a passport, or, when none of the foregoing is obtainable, an affidavit of the parent, guardian, or custodian of the minor, or any other appropriate means of proving the age of the child as prescribed by the governing board of the school district. (CA Education Code Section 48002).
- Complete the Residency Verification Form
- Current utility bill: electric or Southern California Gas Co. (complete form). School may accept
a Letter of Residency from Southern California Edison.
- Current property tax or income tax documents (from the IRS, State, and/or County)
- Escrow papers with the closing date (within 90 calendar days of student entering school)
- Rental/lease agreement or payment receipts and, if applicable, Rental Supplemental Form
- Current payroll stub, unemployment check or evidence of disability benefits (both name and address
must appear on the checks)
- Current Social Services placement documents
- Voter registration
- Correspondence from a government agency
- Residency Verification Affidavit Form
- Parents must provide student(s)' immunization records when contacting the school to complete enrollment.